Council & Democracy | Children & Families | Culture & Heritage | Economy & Enterprise | Environment & Planning | Jobs & Careers | Education and Learning | People & Community | Safety & Emergencies | Social Care & Health | Transport & Roads |
The County Council is only directly responsible for the schools that we maintain.
- Major investment for additional places.
- Major school maintenance and improvement works
- Provide advice and guidance to ensure we and school managers undertake statutory functions and duties.
- Maintain insurance schemes, such as MUMIS
- Maintain Asset Management Information
These functions are undertaken by the Built Environment Team (BET). Further information is available to maintained schools on the County Council's Source pages
How to Access and Amend Keyholder Information inform us of new, amended or deleted keyholders
(Please note this can only be accessed from a schools nominated admin computer).
Voluntary Aided Schools can also obtain information from their Diocese offices.
Review of School capacities 2013 – instructions on how to check capacity can be found here.
Find out more
- Review of Schools’ Capacities 2013
- Maintained Schools – Review of Capacities
- Academy Schools – Review of Capacities