Council & Democracy | Children & Families | Culture & Heritage | Economy & Enterprise | Environment & Planning | Jobs & Careers | Education and Learning | People & Community | Safety & Emergencies | Social Care & Health | Transport & Roads |
Please visit the Environment Agency website for flooding information in your area and advice on how to deal with flooding and listen to your local radio station for more details.
- Advice on what to do before, during and after a flood >>
- Flooding advice from Public Health England >>
- Public Health England: flooding - frequently asked health questions
- Advice from the Association of British Insurers on flood-related insurance issues >>
- Know your flood risks - flood recovery guide
- Citizens Advice Bureau - help if you've been affected by flooding
Devon County Council provides an Emergency Planning Service, that, in conjunction with the Emergency Services, major utilities and other local authorities, co-ordinates Devon County Council's responses to major emergencies.
For information on Devon County Council’s ongoing flood risk management duties and responsibilities, please see Flood Risk Management.
Devon County Council has a responsibility to clear roads and to drain water off roads. Select Drainage if you wish to report flooding on the road.
If you have a comment, query or request about water on the highways in Devon please contact your nearest Area Highway Management Office by selecting your area from the map, or complete the online fault reporting form.