Council & Democracy | Children & Families | Culture & Heritage | Economy & Enterprise | Environment & Planning | Jobs & Careers | Education and Learning | People & Community | Safety & Emergencies | Social Care & Health | Transport & Roads |
Council & Democracy
You might be interested in...
Committee Minutes and Agendas An archive of minutes, agendas and reports.
Council Decisions How the county council works, how decisions are made and who makes them.
Scrutiny How scrutiny works in the county council
In this section...
- Tough Choices - help shape your local services See all the latest suggestions and proposals for change in your local services and join the debate about their future
- Winter Advice Advice and guidance on what you can do to stay safe and well during the winter - at home and on the roads
- Strategic plan Our contract with the people of Devon
- Annual Review Devon County Council's Annual Review 2012
- Financial Regulations - Introduction The County Council is responsible for many millions of pounds of public money and has a number of statutory responsibilities in relation to its financial affairs
- Council Decisions How the county council works, how decisions are made and who makes them
- Elections Voting arrangements, election results and standing for election
- County Councillors and Elected Representatives County councillors - locate your local representative by name or electoral division
- Devon County Council Year Book Details of Members, committee membership, electoral divisions, political composition, with statistics and general information
- County Council - Historic Devon and Lord Lieutenancy Lord-Lieutenant's office, Coat of Arms and other historic duties
- Devon Registration Service Register a birth or death, plan a marriage or civil partnership and apply for copy certificates
- Customer Services Improving quality for customers by making it easier to access the services you need
- Delivering Services Strategic planning, chief officers, organisational structures, local offices, jobs and careers
- Funding Services Council tax, annual budgets and financial control
- Engaging Devon Have your say in the planning and delivery of local services
- Improving Services Working for a better Devon - how we measure up and targets for the future
- Listening to you You can find out what's going on and influence the decisions that are made
- Moving to Devon Devon is an attractive and beautiful county and a great place to live and work
- Neighbourhoods & Villages Community history and development, news, events, clubs, societies, websites and twinning
- Devon Heritage Services Collecting, preserving and promoting the historical records of Devon
- Public Safety & Emergencies Information on emergency plans, flood awareness, consumer and safety advice.
- Working in Partnership Building trust, understanding community needs, agreeing priorities, pooling resources and taking collective action to improve services
Back to top 9-12-2013