Council & Democracy | Children & Families | Culture & Heritage | Economy & Enterprise | Environment & Planning | Jobs & Careers | Education and Learning | People & Community | Safety & Emergencies | Social Care & Health | Transport & Roads |
Children & Families
You might be interested in...
Devon Information Advice & Support for SEND Provides impartial information, support and training about education, health and social care, for parents and carers of children and young people aged 0-25 years with special educational needs and disabilities.
In this section...
- Children & Families Contacts
- Adoption Providing new and permanent families for children who cannot be brought up by their natural parents
- Child Protection Protecting children from abuse, neglect or harm
- Children in Care Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in our care
- Jimmy Saville Inquiry: Report into an allegation relating to a former Devon Children’s Home
- Children with Additional Needs Support for children with physical, sensory or learning disabilities
- SEND - Direct Payments
- DISC - Devon's family information service
- Special Educational Needs & Disabilities 0-25
- Domestic and Sexual Violence and Abuse
- Early Years and Childcare Service The Early Years and Childcare Service supports the expansion and improvement of services for children across Devon.
- Factsheets on support and services Factsheets containing basic information on how we can support you and the services we offer
- Families Support for families on issues such as Aids,domestic violence and drugs
- Fostering Offering a substitute home for a child or children who need looking after
- Our Values and Standards Working in partnership with children and families - our values and standards
- Plans & Strategies Ensuring high standards by detailing targets and priorities for the coming years
- Your Child - Safety Matters Childcare, laws, responsibilities and safety issues
- Young People Supporting young people and their families who are experiencing difficulties and turning young people away from crime
- Youth Enquiry Service (YES)
- Targeted Family Support Programme
- Young people's advocacy services
Back to top 6-5-2015