Council & Democracy | Children & Families | Culture & Heritage | Economy & Enterprise | Environment & Planning | Jobs & Careers | Education and Learning | People & Community | Safety & Emergencies | Social Care & Health | Transport & Roads |
Children & Families
You might be interested in...
Children's Homes - consultation Consultation on the Future of Children’s Home Services Provided at Birchen Lane, Blossom Corner and Rifford Road
Devon Parent Partnership Service Devon Parent Partnership Service provides impartial information, support and training about education, health and social care, for parents and carers of children and young people aged 0-25 years with special educational needs and disabilities.
In this section...
- Children & Families Contacts
- Social Care Performance Monitoring Reports
- Adoption Providing new and permanent families for children who cannot be brought up by their natural parents
- Child Protection Protecting children from abuse, neglect or harm
- Children in Care Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in our care
- Children with Additional Needs Support for children with physical, sensory or learning disabilities
- SEND - Direct Payments
- DISC - Devon's family information service
- Special Educational Needs & Disabilities 0-25
- Domestic and Sexual Violence and Abuse
- Early Years and Childcare Service The Early Years and Childcare Service supports the expansion and improvement of services for children across Devon.
- Factsheets on support and services Factsheets containing basic information on how we can support you and the services we offer
- Families Support for families on issues such as Aids,domestic violence and drugs
- Fostering Offering a substitute home for a child or children who need looking after
- Our Values and Standards Working in partnership with children and families - our values and standards
- Plans & Strategies Ensuring high standards by detailing targets and priorities for the coming years
- Your Child - Safety Matters Childcare, laws, responsibilities and safety issues
- Young People Supporting young people and their families who are experiencing difficulties and turning young people away from crime
- Youth Enquiry Service (YES)
- Targeted Family Support Programme
Back to top 21-10-2014