Council & Democracy | Children & Families | Culture & Heritage | Economy & Enterprise | Environment & Planning | Jobs & Careers | Education and Learning | People & Community | Safety & Emergencies | Social Care & Health | Transport & Roads |
When you have to cope with a disability, whether physical, sensory or both, getting the right advice, equipment and aids to help you manage can be difficult. This information should help.
Find out more
- Where can I buy equipment for myself?
- British Red Cross
- Equipment to help visually impaired people
- Community Equipment Service-CES
- Rapid Equipment & Minor Adaptations - REMAS
- Devon Community Equipment Service - Catalogue
- VAT Relief
- Community Alarms
- Home Improvement Agencies
- Independent Living Centre
- Community Equipment Prescriptions
- Delivering Housing Adaptations
- Telecare Equipment
- see our separate local Social Services offices page.