1. Where DACL cancels a course prior to the start date, a refund of all fees will be paid to you.
2. Where DACL cancels a course after the start date, a pro-rata refund of all fees will be paid to you.
3. Where you cancel your place on a course greater than 5 days prior to the start of the course a full refund will be given.
4. Where you cancel your place on a course 5 days or less prior to the start – a full refund less a £30 administration charge will be given.
5. Once a course has started no refunds will be given. To cancel your course please contact your local centre, MyDevon or email email@example.com.
Where you are unable to attend on medical grounds a pro-rata refund may be given. Evidence, i.e. a doctor’s certificate, must be provided.
For extenuating circumstances, please write to the ‘Service Support Manager’, Great Moor House, Bittern Road, Sowton, EX2 7NL