The books listed below have been Adopted in full through the scheme. Conservation work is already underway to protect and conserve these titles, photos and updates will be added to each page to show the work as it progresses. This work would not be possible without the generous donations of our Adopters, the money goes directly towards the Adopters' selected book and every penny makes a difference.
- English Men of Letters: The Life of Thomas Gray, by Edmund Gosse, 1882 - Adopted by KOR Communications
- The Infant's Cabinet of Birds - made and sold by John Marshall, 1800 - Adopted by Jocelyn and Sebastian Clark
- Catullus, Tibullus, Propertius - Collected Love Poems of Three Roman Poets, 1502 - Adopted by Simon Timms
- The Works of Oscar Wilde, published by Lamb Publishing, New York, 1909 - Adopted by the Rackenford Reading Group
- The Staten Bible, published in 1637 - Adopted by Frances Warwick, Paul Rachel and David Guest, Anthony Dent, Adrian Francis, Jill Currie and Richmond Hunt