My Favourites -

  • Your favourite pages will be shown here

My Recently Viewed -

  • No other pages viewed

accessibility -

Set Text Size

Extra Large

Set Contrast


Japanese Knotweed

Recording Knotweed in Devon

How can you help?

By accurately determining the location of Japanese knotweed (plus other variants) across Devon, priorities for control and management can be identified.

You can help us to map knotweed across Devon by using our Japanese knotweed online recording form to report your sightings. Alternatively, contact us to request a paper reporting form or visit our weed clearance page if you would like to report overgrown weeds causing a nuisance on Devon highways.

Devon County Council is responsible for the control and management of knotweed on Devon highways (excluding major trunk roads) and DCC property. However, elsewhere it is the responsibility of the landowner/occupier to control knotweed, not Devon County Council. For further information, please visit our Japanese knotweed and the law page.

Return to the Japanese knotweed homepage. Thank you for your help.