My Favourites -

My Recently Viewed -

  • No other pages viewed

accessibility -

Set Text Size

Extra Large

Set Contrast


Customer Services Feedback Pages

Am I eligible to make a complaint?

Who can complain?

Current and former users of Adult and Community Services have the right to complain. If the person concerned is unable to act for him or herself, or has died, the complaint can be accepted from a close relative, friend, or other person suitable to act as a representative.

Where the person is capable of managing his or her own affairs and someone else complains on their behalf, it must be with the person's full knowledge and consent.

What if I am not eligible to make a compliant?

Please go to our Further Help and Advice page.