What is it?
Scomis Provide an Installation Service for Microsoft 2012 "whole school" networks and RM CC4 networks.
What’s the benefit?
The initial consultancy visit provides opportunities to discuss future ICT strategies
What, how and why?
The Installation itself provides a project managed service that includes a pre-installation visit to pull together the requirements of your school, enabling us to tailor the installation to suit your schools needs. This will end with a contract in place agreed between your school and Scomis for the installation requirements.
The sequence of events will be as follows:
- Consultancy visit – A Scomis consultant will visit your school to discuss different networking strategies, and work out the best solution to suit your style of teaching and learning.
- This will be followed by a hardware quotation from suppliers, and a Scomis installation quotation.
- Once Scomis receives a completed installation order, dates can be agreed for pre-installation visit, installation and the final sign-off.
- Pre-installation visit – A Desktop Analyst will visit the school preparing a work plan for the installation. This involves documenting the requirements for the end solution in agreement with the school.
- Installation – Scomis Desktop Analysts will install the schools network solution as agreed at the pre-installation.
- Follow up visit – Once the installation has been completed, Scomis will allow 2 weeks for the school to begin using the new network, then a final sign-off will take place with a Desktop Analyst visiting the school and dealing with any issues that may have arisen.
How much does it cost?
A full quotation will be put together once we have gathered all of the information required for your schools installation.
For additional information please contact the Scomis Service Desk on 01392 385300.