- Administration in maintained schools
- Children in Care - Educational support and statutory duties
- Children Missing Education
- Child Protection
- Communications and Information to Schools
- Cycle training and skills for children
- DAPH - Devon Association of Primary Headteachers
- DBS Compliance Letters for DCC Employees and Partners
- Devon Audit Partnership
- Devon Health and Safety Service
- Devon Education Forum
- Devon families Information Service – DISC
- Education Transport
- Education Welfare service at Babcock LDP
- Federation - Information provided by Babcock LDP
- Forms and Documents
- Free School Meals
- Learning Communities
- NPS South West Ltd
- Personnel Services
- Services to Schools
- School Census
- School Finance
- ScoMIS Home
- Special Educational Needs and Disability
- Statistics about Devon Schools
- The Dartmoor Centres
- School Finance Enquiries Form
- mutual fund claim form
- Mutual Fund Claim Form Instructions
- Facilities Agreement and Other Teacher Absence Claim Form
- Application for Minor Re-Organisation Grant Form
Popular Services -
My Recently Viewed -
- No other pages viewed
You might be interested in...
The Scomis Password newsletter is now available. You can view Password online or sign up to receive future editions by email
Considering becoming a new academy? What Services can Scomis provide to Academies?
Saturday 13 February 2016:
Planned Maintenance for Scomis Services– Saturday Feb 13th 2016 Planned order of work which we will amend throughout the day. 06:00 – Graceful Shutdown of Scomis Services – complete 07:00 – Physical Power Down of Data Center – complete 08:00 – Electrical Work Begins – in progress 08:00 – 18:00 – Estimated Downtime Window 18:00 […]
Friday 12 February 2016:
What is it? The Spring 2016 upgrade will upgrade SIMS .net to version 7.168 and FMS to 6.168. It includes a number of fixes and enhancements. When will I get upgraded? Based on Capita’s proposed release date we have provisionally scheduled the release dates as below: Hosted (Terminal Server) Schools : Friday 1st / Saturday […]
Planned Maintenance for Scomis Services– Saturday Feb 13th 2016 Planned order of work which we will amend throughout the day. 06:00 – Graceful Shutdown of Scomis Services 07:00 – Physical Power Down of Data Center 08:00 – Electrical Work Begins 08:00 – 18:00 – Estimated Downtime Window 18:00 – Physical Power Up of Data Center […]
Use this form to contact the ScoMIS Service Desk. Enter your school DCSF number
and select an appropriate query type.
When you click Continue, you will be asked for further information so that ScoMIS can deal with your query more effectively.
Enter your School DCSF number to access Upgrades that are available to your School.
Devon County Council, Topsham Road, Exeter, EX2 4QD
Our contact numbers | Tel: 0345 155 1015 | Fax: 0345 155 1003 | SMS: 80011 (please start all messages with the word Devon).