ThirtyThree negotiate excellent rates on our behalf. Costs vary greatly so they have provided a minimum budget required for basic insertions if advertised through First Stop.
- Market it covers: Society section - dedicated to the Public Sector and carries more local government appointments than any other national or trade title. The sections they carry include Executive Senior, Management, Social Care Management, Public Policy, Honorary Board Members, Finance, Legal, Regeneration, Housing, General, Environment, Mental Health, Social Care, Youth Work, Children's Services, Substance Misuse, Older People's Services, Volunteers and Courses.
- Minimum budget requirement: £4,000
- Insertion day: Wednesday
The Daily Telegraph and Sunday Telegraph
- Market they cover: Known for being the market leader within Engineering, Sales and Manufacturing roles additionally within the public sector (£35k plus), they are particularly good for Operational, Environmental, Regeneration, Supply/Procurement and Engineering roles and transferable skills from Private to Public Sector. Roles they carry typically include Operational Managers and Directors in Business Transformation, Regional Field Managers, Customer Services Managers, Head of Parking Services, Waste Management professionals, Transformation Programme Managers.
- Minimum budget requirement: £3,700
- Insertion day: Thursday and Sunday
- Market it covers: Ideal for senior and very senior management roles, including Chief Executives, Heads of Department and Directors and anyone with transferable skills from private to public sector. The salary is from £55k and above and they are particularly strong within resources, including HR, Finance, Legal, Marketing and IT.
- Minimum budget requirement: £6,000
- Insertion day: Sunday
If you are unable to find what you are looking for in these pages please email email@example.com or call on 01392 383415.