Waste Management Strategy for Devon
Please click on the links below to access Devon County Council's Waste Strategy Review:
- Waste Management Strategy Review (1.30MB - pdf help)
- Waste Communications Strategy Review (523KB - pdf help)
- Waste Education Strategy 2011-14 (461KB - pdf help)
For further information contact: email@example.com or phone on 01392 383190.
The Municipal Waste Management Strategy for Devon details how Devon's domestic waste will be dealt with over the next 30 years.
It will be revised at least every 5 years.
- Cover (154KB - pdf help)
- 1.0 Waste - What's the problem? (188KB - pdf help)
- 2.0 Waste - the way forward (1.51MB - pdf help)
- 3.0 European Union Directives, 4.0 Other Wastes, 5.0 Transportation of Municipal Waste, 6.0 Best Practicable Environmental Option (BPEO), 7.0 Costs, 8.0 Local Authorities & Environment Agency - development of internal waste reduction and recycling policies, 9.0 Waste Local Plan (274KB - pdf help)
- Appendices (636KB - pdf help)