The full Which? Online service provides a whole host of content and benefits in addition to the features available to Which? magazine subscribers. The full Which? Online service can be accessed at Exeter Library.
Other libraries which have a print subscription to Which? magazine can access some of the content on Which? Online, mainly an archive of the print magazine.
Go to www.which.co.uk
Access to Which Extra is by username and password, so you will need to ask a member of staff to log you in.
Features available to full Which? Online subscribers include:
- Access to exclusive, independent advice to help you make the right choice when buying products and services - from TVs to cars, from broadband to credit cards
- Unique tips on how to make the most of the things you purchase and advice on how to exercise your rights
- Product finder - access to our product comparison tool. Whether you're looking for a digital camera or MP3 player, tell us what features are important to you and we'll recommend the best product for you
- Forums - check out what other members think about products, services and current consumer issues
- The Which? Good Food Guide - includes Which? ratings, maps and full details of each restaurant recommended
Printing and downloading
Single copies of reports and factsheets may be printed or downloaded for personal, non-commercial use.
Which? would also like to bring to your attention two new services.
Please note Devon Libraries don't subscribe to these services so the links are for your information only.