|Crediton churchyard in 1940||Crediton cemetery, opened in 1925|
Crediton Cemetery opened in 1925 as the parish churchyard became full. The cemetery is located in Old Tiverton Road, Crediton, and is served by the Town Circular Bus Service.
The ancient chapel of St. John the Baptist was moved from an isolated site near Thorverton and re-erected as the cemetery chapel in 1925.
Crediton Cemetery is managed by Mid Devon District Council.
For all enquiries regarding Crediton Cemetery, please contact:
Crediton Area Office
Mid Devon District Council
Crediton EX17 2BN
Telephone: 01363 773755