Popular Services -
My Recently Viewed -
- No other pages viewed
Council & Democracy
You might be interested in...
Committee Minutes and Agendas An archive of minutes, agendas and reports.
Council Decisions How the county council works, how decisions are made and who makes them.
Scrutiny How scrutiny works in the county council
In this section...
- Tough Choices - help shape your local services See all the latest suggestions and proposals for change in your local services and join the debate about their future
- Winter Advice Advice and guidance on what you can do to stay safe and well during the winter - at home and on the roads
- Better Together Devon 2014 - 2020
- Annual Review Devon County Council's Annual Review 2012
- Financial Regulations - Introduction The County Council is responsible for many millions of pounds of public money and has a number of statutory responsibilities in relation to its financial affairs
- Council Decisions How the county council works, how decisions are made and who makes them
- Elections Voting arrangements, election results and standing for election
- County Councillors and Elected Representatives County councillors - locate your local representative by name or electoral division
- Lord-Lieutenant of Devon Providing administrative support to the Crown's representative in the county
- Brief histories of the County Council and its Coat of Arms
- Devon Registration Service Register a birth or death, plan a marriage or civil partnership and apply for copy certificates
- Customer Services Improving quality for customers by making it easier to access the services you need
- Delivering Services Strategic planning, chief officers, organisational structures, local offices, jobs and careers
- Funding Services Council tax, annual budgets and financial control
- Engaging Devon Have your say in the planning and delivery of local services
- Improving Services Working for a better Devon - how we measure up and targets for the future
- Listening to you You can find out what's going on and influence the decisions that are made
- Neighbourhoods & Villages Community history and development, news, events, clubs, societies, websites and twinning
- Devon Archives and Local Studies Service Collecting, preserving and promoting the historical records of Devon
- Public Safety & Emergencies Information on emergency plans, flood awareness, consumer and safety advice.
- Position Statements The declaration of where Devon County Council stands on key areas of concern in communities
Devon County Council, Topsham Road, Exeter, EX2 4QD
Our contact numbers | Tel: 0345 155 1015 | Fax: 0345 155 1003 | SMS: 80011 (please start all messages with the word Devon).