Thank you to all who took part in the consultation on the future provision of library services across the city of Exeter. The results for Topsham Library (108KB - pdf help) can be found by following the link.
Devon EX3 0DX
Tel: 01392 874955
Renewals: 0345 155 1001
First Assistants: Mary Harper and Judy Cretney
Area Manager: Joanne Launder
Accessibility Yes with helper's assistance. All internal public areas accessible. Car parking for disabled people only at rear of building, within 25 metres.
There is a hearing loop at the counter.
|Monday||15:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 13:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 13:00|
|Friday||14:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 13:00|
- Adult and children's books for loan
- Reference and information books and leaflets
- Local Studies materials
- PCs with Internet, email, and word processing/Office
- Audio Books (Spoken word) on CD
- Language courses
- Requests service - books, music and film
- Activities and events for children
- Community Noticeboard
- Display/exhibition space
- Reading Group