Help for you
How do I get help?
- Contact details for:
Effects of Caring?
- Helpful information - if this is you
The Law and Policies for Young Carers
- Explanations and links to legal advice and information
- Young Carer Assessment
- Young Carers Policy Guidelines (114KB - pdf help)
- Working with Young Carers - information for professionals (221KB - pdf help)
Get your voice heard by Government
The UK Youth Parliament (UKYP) is a national charity which aims to give local young people (11-18Yrs) a voice listened to by local and national government, and other agencies. Find out more
FREEPOST (SWB30899) (DCL),
08456 431 341
- or call your local Social Services office