Equipment Information - Clothing, Mobility Aids, Scooters, Medical
- Independent Living Centre offers free and impartial assessment and information by occupational therapists
- Independent Living Centre Wisebuy Guides aim to answer some of your questions that you need to ask before spending your money, in addition to useful tips to consider before you buy
- Independent Living information and products for disabled people, carers and healthcare professionals
- Assist UK practical solutions for independence
- PLUSS a one-stop shop providing assessment, purchase, servicing and aftercare of all equipment
- Whizz-Kidz is a charity that is all about giving disabled children the chance to lead a more independent life.
- Disability Living Foundation advice and fact sheets about all types of disability equipment and mobility products
- Medic Alert provide a life-saving identification system for individuals with hidden medical conditions and allergies
- Disability Equipment Register privatly run, not for profit organisation for second hand disability equipment
- REMAP custom made equipment for people with disabilities
- Wheeliechix 'Our clothes are chic, contemporary, elegant & sexy, we said goodbye to the elasticated skirt brigade & hello to beautifully tailored designer wear for wheelchair women.'
- Tanni&Anni 'exciting new range of adult clothing thoughtfully created with the combined experience of Dame Tanni Grey–Thompson DBE and designer Anni McMahon. Adaptive clothing that works with you, your wardrobe and your lifestyle.'
- Molift UK inventors of the world's first battery powered patient hoist
- Ceiling Hoist Users Club has been set up by Equal Ability CIC to promote the interests of those disabled people who need to use hoists
- Pluss Mobility Scooters offer a wide range of scooter models from the lightweight shoppers to the rugged of road scooters.
- Devon Sensory Team sensory equipment can be trialled from the Sensory Team before buying your own equipment.
- British Wireless for the Blind Fund aim to supply radio and audio sets to all registered blind and partially sighted people who are in need.
- Da Vinci Wheelchairs specialists in custom built wheelchairs
- Direct Gov:Wheelchairs information about the NHS wheelchair service
- World of Wheelchairs a brand new and exciting online store where you can view a vast amount of wheelchairs at the lowest prices. It's a store that will always boast offers to suit you!
- Rehabilitation Manufacturing Services Ltd with over 30 years industry experience we are recognised as one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of equipment for the less able.
Note: Inclusion of a link to another organisation's web site does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement of that organisation or site by Devon County Council.