We provide income processing and pro-active debt recovery services throughout the Council.
We process and allocate all income paid to the Council and offer your clients' the following payment methods - Internet, telephone and postal payments; Direct Debits, Standing Orders; BACS; Securicor collections; Giro & direct banking. Accurate and prompt processing are key requirements to facilitate effective budget monitoring.
In addition, we provide a pro-active debt recovery service for overdue invoices in line with DCC's financial standards and policies.
On average, we collect and manage £140 million in income for the Council and schools per annum. £80m of this relates to income generated by the issue of around 130 thousand invoices raised throughout the Council.
All our services are supported by the Revenue and Cashiers helpdesk which is available on 01392 382780 or 01392 382374 between 8.30am and 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 4.00pm on Fridays. For calls outside of these hours please ring 01392 383109 and leave a message and we will contact you within one working day of receipt.
In recent years, we have undertaken significant investment to ensure that internal finance systems are e-government compliant and interface with our clients systems.
Find out more
- CIPFA Debtors Benchmarking Club 2005
- Help us to improve the service we give you…
- Revenue and Cashiers Services Customer Satisfaction Survey 2009
- Revenue Services customer satisfaction survey 2005 results
- Revenue Services customer satisfaction survey 2006 results
- Revenue Services customer satisfaction survey 2007 results
- Revenue Services customer satisfaction survey 2008 results
Also on devon.gov.uk
Other Web Sites
Devon Revenue and Cashiers Services
Devon County Council
or 01392 382374