The Devon Countryside Access Forum is a statutory body set up by the County Council under the Countryside and Rights of Way Act 2000. The role of the Forum is to improve public access to land for the purposes of open-air recreation and enjoyment. The Devon countryside is famous for its varied and beautiful landscape and the Forum will be helping to ensure that opportunities for access and exploration are fully considered.
The Forum is a voluntary body with fifteen members, appointed following advertising, to represent land managers and owners, users of land and those with other interests. The Forum will advise the local authority and other bodies on access issues and will also consider wider strategic issues such as the Rights of Way Improvement Plan.
This site will enable you to view agendas and minutes of the Forum, find out about members, membership and explore links to other relevant sites.
Date of next meeting – Tuesday 7th October 2014, County Hall, Topsham Road, Exeter EX2 4QD.
- Agendas and minutes of meetings
- Terms of Reference (39KB - pdf help)
- Devon Countryside Access Members 2014 - 2015 (402KB - pdf help)
- Devon Countryside Access Forum Position Statements
- Apply for Membership
- Annual Effectiveness Reports
- Devon Countryside Access Forum Annual Report
- Devon Countryside Access Forum Newsletters
Find out more
Also on devon.gov.uk
Other Web Sites
Devon Countryside Access Forum,