If you would like to report a fault or a problem on a path please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please select the relevant form below, you can either fill it in online or print off the PDF and complete the form and sign it, sending it to the address stated on the form.
Forms to print off and fill in
- Application to divert a path
- Application to temporarily close a path for a special event (102KB - pdf help)
- Application to temporarily divert a path for agricultural purposes (219KB - pdf help)
- Application to erect a gate (103KB - pdf help)
- Application for 5 day temporary closure of a public right of way (180KB - pdf help)
- Application for 6 month temporary closure of a public right of way
Evidence of use
You can print off the forms below using the pdf links, alternatively, if you would like us to send you copies of the evidence forms please select the online link.
Forms to print off
- Landowner Evidence forms
- User Evidence forms
- Statutory Declaration Evidence forms
- Guidelines on forms (21KB - pdf help)
Click for information about the Definitive Map Review.
Parish Paths Partnership
If you are an existing Parish in the scheme and would like to apply for future funding please select the online form below.
Click for information about the Parish Paths Partnership.