Transport & Roads
- Council & Democracy
- Children & Families
- Culture & Heritage
- Economy & Enterprise
- Environment & Planning
- Jobs & Careers
- Education and Learning
- People & Community
- Safety & Emergencies
- Social Care & Health
- Transport & Roads
- Transport Planning
- Public Transport
- Sustainable Travel
- Major Transport Schemes
- Transport Co-ordination
- Travel Devon
- Public Rights of Way
- Winter Travel
Popular Services -
My Favourites +
- Your favourite pages will be shown here
My Recently Viewed -
- No other pages viewed
Transport & Roads
You might be interested in...
Decoy Industrial Estate Access Improvements Consultation A consultation on proposals to improve access to Decoy Industrial Estate via Kingskerswell Road, Newton Abbot will be held from 17 to 28 February 2014.
Transport Information For county-wide traffic information about car park availability, journey times, CCTV, Variable Message Signs (VMS) and more.
Street Lighting in Devon Changes to street lighting policy includes phased part-night lighting in residential areas and dimming of lighting where possible.
In this section...
- Transport Planning Details of transport planning, research and consultation
- Roads The longest road network in England - how we keep it usable and safe for you
- Traffic Keeping Devon moving, all your traffic and travel information
- Parking Commuting, shopping or even at home,find out how and where to park
- Public Transport Travelling by bus or train and alternatives for rural areas and people with disabilities
- Sustainable Travel Getting around in enjoyable ways that are good for the environment
- Cycling A wide selection of routes and facilities, both on and off road
- Major Transport Schemes Significant highway and public transport capital projects involving substantial investment in infrastructure.
- Transport Co-ordination Providing a wide range of passenger transport services
- Travel Devon Aiming to provide all the tools needed to help plan a journey in Devon
- Public Rights of Way Maintaining and using the network of footpaths, bridleways and byeways across the county
- Winter Travel Keeping roads clear of snow and other winter hazards
Awards and accreditations...
Devon County Council, Topsham Road, Exeter, EX2 4QD
Our contact numbers | Tel: 0845 155 1015 | Fax: 0845 155 1003 | SMS: 80011 (please start all messages with the word Devon).