Council & Democracy | Children & Families | Culture & Heritage | Economy & Enterprise | Environment & Planning | Jobs & Careers | Education and Learning | People & Community | Safety & Emergencies | Social Care & Health | Transport & Roads |
Fairbanks Family Support Services (Exeter)
Deputy Manager: Ruth Wilson
90 Polsloe Road
Tel: 01392 423441
To provide a range of support services for local children and their families.
Fairbanks is open from Monday to Friday, 47 weeks of the year, providing a range of services for children aged 0 - 11 years old and their parents / carers.
What We Offer:
A safe and stimulating environment for pre-school children, to encourage emotional, physical and social development.
- Family Support Groups for children aged 0 - 4 years old and their parents / carers. These provide support to adults with regard to childcare, behavioural issues and social issues through group discussion and contact with other parents and staff.
- Weekly After School Club for 7 - 11 year old children.
- Weekly Nursery session to provide respite care to children under 4 years old.
- Individual support, assessments and direct work with families
- Second-hand clothing shop.
- Access to a range of local and general information.
Fairbanks Weekly Programme:
- Monday: Individual work with children and families.
Family Support Group session 1pm - 3pm.
- Tuesday: Individual work with children and families.
Individual work with children and families.
Nursery session 9am - midday.
- Wednesday: Individual work with children and families.
Family Support Group 10am - midday.
After-School Club 4.30pm - 6pm.
- Thursday: Individual work with children and families.
Public open day for toy library and clothing shop 10am - 4pm.
- Friday: Individual work with children and families.
Process of Referral: For an informal discussion, please ring and speak to Carole Morgan or Ruth Wilson. All referrals will go through the resource panel at George Street Children and Families Team