Council & Democracy | Children & Families | Culture & Heritage | Economy & Enterprise | Environment & Planning | Jobs & Careers | Education and Learning | People & Community | Safety & Emergencies | Social Care & Health | Transport & Roads |
Children & Families
You might be interested in...
Devon Parent Partnership Service Devon Parent Partnership Service provides impartial information, support and training about education, health and social care, for parents and carers of children and young people aged 0-25 years with special educational needs and disabilities.
Children, Young People and Families Plan 2013-2016
In December, their will be 4 partnership events to give people across all agencies, the opportunity to contribute to Devon’s draft Children, Young People and Families Plan 2013-2016. These events will be held on:
Thursday 12 December, 10am-1pm – Filleigh Village Hall, Filleigh, Barnstaple
Friday 13 December, 10am-1pm – The Watermark Centre, Ivybridge
Monday 16 December, 1.30pm-4.30pm – The Hayridge Centre, Cullompton
Tuesday 17 December, 10am-1pm – The Ockment Centre, Okehampton
To book your place on one of these events please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name, Role, Organisation and the event you wish to attend.
In this section...
- Children & Families Contacts
- Social Care Performance Monitoring Reports
- Adoption Providing new and permanent families for children who cannot be brought up by their natural parents
- Child Protection Protecting children from abuse, neglect or harm
- Children in Care Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in our care
- Children with Additional Needs Support for children with physical, sensory or learning disabilities
- DISC - Devon's family information service
- Special Educational Needs & Disabilities 0-25
- Domestic Violence and Abuse Help and advice co-ordinated by the adva partnership; whether you are living with domestic violence or abuse, or a professional seeking information
- Early Years and Childcare Service The Early Years and Childcare Service supports the expansion and improvement of services for children across Devon.
- Factsheets on support and services Factsheets containing basic information on how we can support you and the services we offer
- Families Support for families on issues such as Aids,domestic violence and drugs
- Fostering Offering a substitute home for a child or children who need looking after
- Our Values and Standards Working in partnership with children and families - our values and standards
- Plans & Strategies Ensuring high standards by detailing targets and priorities for the coming years
- Your Child - Safety Matters Childcare, laws, responsibilities and safety issues
- Young People Supporting young people and their families who are experiencing difficulties and turning young people away from crime
- Youth Enquiry Service (YES)
- Targeted Family Support Programme
Back to top 7-12-2013