Council & Democracy | Children & Families | Culture & Heritage | Economy & Enterprise | Environment & Planning | Jobs & Careers | Education and Learning | People & Community | Safety & Emergencies | Social Care & Health | Transport & Roads |
Children & Families
You might be interested in...
Fair funding for Devon schools - Devon schools have launched a campaign to persuade government to tackle the inequalities in funding for schools and end the post-code lottery that affects the young people of our county. Find out more at www.fairfundingfordevonschools.org.uk.
Support for Parents of children with additional needs
Devon Parent Partnership Service (DPPS) provides free confidential and impartial support, as well as information and training, to parents and carers who have children with additional educational needs. Their website has information and contact details.
Children & Families Contacts
Telephone Numbers and maps of Local Offices which may help
Enquire about childcare provision
In this section...
- Children & Families Contacts
- Social Care Performance Monitoring Reports
- Adoption Providing new and permanent families for children who cannot be brought up by their natural parents
- Child Protection Protecting children from abuse, neglect or harm
- Children in Care Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in our care
- Children with Additional Needs Support for children with physical, sensory or learning disabilities
- DISC - Devon's family information service
- Domestic Violence and Abuse Help and advice co-ordinated by the adva partnership; whether you are living with domestic violence or abuse, or a professional seeking information
- Early Years and Childcare Service The Early Years and Childcare Service supports the expansion and improvement of services for children across Devon.
- Factsheets on support and services Factsheets containing basic information on how we can support you and the services we offer
- Families Support for families on issues such as Aids,domestic violence and drugs
- Fostering Offering a substitute home for a child or children who need looking after
- Our Values and Standards Working in partnership with children and families - our values and standards
- Plans & Strategies Ensuring high standards by detailing targets and priorities for the coming years
- Your Child - Safety Matters Childcare, laws, responsibilities and safety issues
- Young People Supporting young people and their families who are experiencing difficulties and turning young people away from crime
- Youth Enquiry Service (YES)
- Targeted Family Support Programme
Back to top 22-5-2013