You are right at the heart of everything we do and we welcome your feedback. This helps us to improve our services and to make sure we treat everyone fairly. Sometimes things do go wrong. If this happens we need you to tell us so that we can try and put it right and stop it happening to others.
You can give us your feedback by choosing one of the options below:
- If you wish to report a fault, such as a pothole or a faulty streetlight try our online fault reporting service
- If you wish to complain about the conduct of a Councillor see our complaints page or ring 0845 155 1015.
- If you wish to make a complaint about a school, please read our Guide to School Complaints
If you do not wish to provide your feedback via our webpage, there are alternative methods:
- In person at any reception point or to any member of staff
- Via our Customer Services Centre
- to a member of staff who provided the service to you or their manager
- Through your local County Councillor
- Or you can ask a friend or relative to contact us on your behalf.
You can contact our Customer Relations Team using the contact details below:
Room 120, County Hall
Tel: 0808 168 3750
Fax: 01392 382025
Your feedback will be recorded, acknowledged and reviewed to see what lessons we can learn and whether we can improve something as a result.
The British Sign Language (BSL) presentation of our Customer Feedback Policy is available on DVD free of charge from your local Library.