Early Years Educator qualification - a guide for recruiters and candidates
- Find out about GCSE entry / exit requirements for the level 3 Early Years Educator qualification. Visit the Nursery World website for more information.
Happy 3rd Birthday Play Network Devon
To join the network and keep up to date with funding opportunities please sign up here:
The Government have recently updated these important documents
- Working Together to Safeguard Children (March 2015)
- Information sharing for practitioners (March 2015)
- What do do if you are worried about a child
- Keeping Children Safe in Education
Safeguarding Training - do you know which is the right course for you?
- If you are unsure which safeguarding training you need to attend please see our handy Safeguarding Training Guide (44KB - pdf help).
Have Your Say on Two Year Olds: the TACTYC Workforce and Quality Survey
The ‘Workforce and Quality for Two Year Olds’ survey is being launched this week as part of a research study funded by TACTYC and being carried out by the Universities of Plymouth and Oxford. The overall study aims to inform the roll-out of the early education programme for two year olds. Through the online survey, we want to find out who is working with two year olds: what are their qualifications and experience, how well prepared do they feel to meet the needs of two year olds and their families, and what additional support is needed?
If you are a practitioner, leader or manager of a setting or school providing for two year olds (whether or not you offer funded places) you can find the survey here.
Also on devon.gov.uk
Other Web Sites