For parent carers the Devon Parent Partnership Service offers information, support and training for parents and carers of children with special educational needs.
What is Parent Carer Voice?
Parent Carers’ Voice is a way for parent and carers to influence the way services for their children are planned and delivered in Devon.
Parent Carers’ Voice acts as a consultative mechanism between parents and carers of children with special needs and the services their children receive.
In addition Parent Carers’ Voice can provide:
- Opportunities to meet and talk to people who understand
- Information to access services
- Access to training to help in your parenting/caring role
Some useful links:
- Devon Parent Partnership Service
- Parent Carers’ Voice
- Contacting a Parent Carers’ Voice worker
- Special needs information for Devon children and families