Development Management Committee
This Committee reports to the County Council
What does the Development Management Committee do ?
Responsibilities / Activities
- Deliver the functions of the Council as the County Planning Authority.
- Determine planning applications relating to minerals, waste disposal and the Council's own development proposals.
- Deal with all other matters relating to town and country planning legislation;
- Respond to consultations from local planning authorities on development control matters and the preparation and certification of Local and other Development Plans.
- Maintain a Waste Local Plan and Minerals Local Plan for the County.
What happened at the last meeting ?
See Committee Minutes and Agendas for more information.
|Conservative||Liberal Democrat||Labour||Non Aligned Group|