Factsheets on support and services
We want our information to be accessible, easy to use and up-to-date, so we have produced a series of factsheets on all areas of our work.
These factsheets contain basic information on how we can support you and the services we offer. They also include contact details so that you can find out more information if you need it.
Print off any factsheets that you need and feel free to distribute them. If information changes we will update the factsheets on this page, so check the date on the factsheets to make sure you have the most up-to-date version.
Our factsheets have been designed to print clearly on colour and black and white printers.
- Find all adoption factsheets on our Devon Adoption website
Children in care
- Supervised contact for children in care December 2014 (140KB - pdf help)
- Health assessments for children in care - February 2015 (67KB - pdf help)
DISC Devon's family information service
- Paying for childcare May 2014 (122KB - pdf help)
- Tax credits March 2014 (141KB - pdf help)
- Employer childcare vouchers March 2014 (109KB - pdf help)
- Choosing childcare March 2014 (125KB - pdf help)
- Using a home childcarer March 2014 (69KB - pdf help)
- Childminding between friends March 2014 (104KB - pdf help)
- Applying for Early Years Entitlement March 2014 (108KB - pdf help)
Early Years and Childcare Service information for professionals
- Registering with OFSTED April 2010 (118KB - pdf help)
- Becoming a home childcarer March 2014 (119KB - pdf help)
- Helping children learn April 2010 (111KB - pdf help)
- School Age Care Environment Rating scale April 2011 (127KB - pdf help)