The Devon Countryside Access Forum is a statutory body set up by the County Council under the Countryside and Rights of Way Act 2000. The role of the Forum is to improve public access to land for the purposes of open-air recreation and enjoyment. The Devon countryside is famous for its varied and beautiful landscape and the Forum will be helping to ensure that opportunities for access and exploration are fully considered.
The Forum is a voluntary body with fourteen members, appointed following advertising, to represent land managers and owners, users of land and those with other interests. The Forum will advise the local authority and other bodies on access issues and will also consider wider strategic issues such as the Rights of Way Improvement Plan.
This site will enable you to view agendas and minutes of the Forum, find out about members, membership and explore links to other relevant sites.
The next meeting of the Devon Countryside Access Forum will be held on Tuesday 8th October at 10.00 a.m.
- Agendas and minutes of meetings
- Terms of Reference (39KB - pdf help)
- Devon Countryside Access Forum Members (215KB - pdf help)
- Apply for Membership
- Devon CAF responses to consultations
- Annual Effectiveness Reports
- Devon Countryside Access Forum Annual Report
South West Local Access Forum Newsletters
- Devon Countryside Access Forum Newsletter April 2013 (719KB - pdf help)
- Devon Countryside Access Forum Newsletter February-March 2013 (209KB - pdf help)
- Devon Countryside Access Forum Newsletter January 2013 (611KB - pdf help)
- Devon Countryside Access Forum Newsletter November-December 2012 (460KB - pdf help)
- Devon Countryside Access Forum Newsletter September-October 2012 (605KB - pdf help)
- Winter 07 (109KB - pdf help)
- Autumn 06 (297KB - pdf help)
- Summer 06 (237KB - pdf help)
Also on devon.gov.uk
Other Web Sites
Devon Countryside Access Forum,