Internet Booking Help
You must have your Library Card Number and PIN Number to login to this site.
You will have three attempts to login, then your User ID is blocked for several minutes.
- Select the library you wish to book a PC at from the drop down menu.
- Enter your library card number followed by your PIN number.
- Click on 'Continue'.
Making a booking
You may only make bookings a maximum of 7 days in advance.
- Enter an E-mail address in 'Contact email address' if you wish to receive a confirmation email of your booking details.
- Check that the library you have chosen is correct in the 'Booking Details' box. If not, you can choose a different library from the drop down list.
- Choose the date you wish to book a PC, from the 'Change Day' drop down menu.
- Select a PC from the drop down menu. Additional equipment such as scanners are available. They will be marked in brackets by the PC they are connected to.
- Enter a start time from the drop down menu, or simply click on an available slot in the bookings grid. To increase the PCs shown in the grid, choose a number from 'Show PCs', then click on the Update PC List button. Or you can page through the available PCs using the 'next' and 'back' links on the left hand side of the grid.
- Select the duration of your session from the drop down menu. Please note library members first 2 hours per day is free to members. Any additional time is £1 per half hour session. Non-members are charged at the flat rate of £4 for the day (up to a maximum of 2 hours access). For further information go to our Fees and Charges page.
- Confirm your PIN and click on the 'Book' button. Your booking will now be confirmed. You can print this confirmation for your records, but it is not necessary to bring it with you to the library.
Please note: If you change the day or the site then the page will reload. Please be patient, this may take a few seconds at busy times.
Making a Quick booking
- Fill in the first section 'Your Details' with your details.
- Enter an E-mail address if you wish to receive a confirmation email of your booking details.
- You can choose from available sites and days.
- Change the site and click Go to choose a different site.
- You can choose the Start time and a PC for your session from the drop down lists.
- Choose a preferred start time and duration. If there are no suitable sessions then alternative sessions after that time on the same day are suggested. Tip: leave the time as 00:00 to see the first available session that day.
- Click on the Book button to confirm your booking.
- Before you make or edit a booking you must reenter your PIN.
Click on the Logout button at any time to finish using the website, particularly if you are using the website on a public machine.