British Sign Language
BSL is now an officially recognised language and the fourth most used in the UK - It is also one of the most commonly used languages in Devon
Below are links to media content in British Sign Language or BSL. As part of our commitment to equality, diversity and accessibility we will be developing other areas of BSL content in the near future.
- Our Customer Feedback Policy
A British Sign Language (BSL) presentation of our customer feedback policy
- Devon charter for British Sign Language (BSL)
This Charter contains a series of pledges that are aimed at improving the lives of Deaf people in Devon
If you are Deaf, we can provide support and advice to you and, if appropriate, your carer, that may help you to live more independently. - Select the following links for more information.
- Sensory Disability - Hearing
- Sensory Disability - Deafblindless
- Social Care for Adults Explained - British Sign Language (BSL) version